Note: The Grange office staff have irregular hours, but do respond to all phone and email inquiries within a few days.
We reserve the right to refuse rental of the Bayside Grange to anyone.
- First, check the online rental calendar to see available dates.
- Then, email the Hall Manager to see if there have been any recent scheduled events.
Email the Hall Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been determined that the date is available, please send in your refundable Security Deposit of $300.00 and the two Rental Forms as soon as possible, as the hall rental is first come first served.
- All Rental fees and the Certificate of Insurance are due before 30 days before your event. We prefer to have the fees for Rental Equipment up to 30 days before as well.
- Arcata Fire District notification is a requirement. Complete the Arcata Fire Department Event Permit, that can be viewed on the link below.
- Once all fees and paperwork have been received you can call for a "Walk-thru" and a "Key" during the first part of the week of your event.
Mail or Fax forms with checks to Bayside Grange, P.O. Box 31, Bayside CA 95524 or faxed in to (707) 822-9998.